Phil and a lovely Friend of the Show cover the tragic story of a woman who set herself on fire blaming the KKK, Richard Murdock's Senatorial (Wording?) Blunder about conception and rape while talking about his life at conception stance, Facebooks push to mobile, Zynga laying of 5% of their employees, Instagram quadrupling the users, Syrian ceasefire agreed to (sort of), and a "Sexy iPhone Photoshoot". Also he loves our faces...
- God Intent to Have Pregnancies From Rape Says Richard Murdock
- Int'l envoy says Syrian govt. agrees to ceasefire during Eid
- Woman 'Set Herself On Fire In Staged KKK Attack'
- US supports Syrian holiday ceasefire - Hillary Clinton
- Syria government 'agrees to Eid al-Adha ceasefire' - BBC News
- Police: Black Woman Lied About KKK Setting Her On Fire