After 15 rounds of negotiations Canada Joins the discussion on the Trans Pacific Partnership/Internet Trap. To Sign the petition to stop it goe to OpenMedia.ca's site StopTheTrap.Net.
Related articles, courtesy of Zemanta:
- International Internet Restrictions: Weekly News Update from OpenMedia.ca
- Job: Web Manager, OpenMedia.ca
- Big Telecom's Power Grab: Weekly News Update from OpenMedia.ca
- This week in the fight for a free internet...
- We Use the Internet to Save the Internet: An Interview with Steve Anderson About the Stop the Trap Campaign
- USTR Briefing on TPP: Canada and Mexico Formally Join Negotiations Next Week; IPR Progress Slow in Leesburg
- Canada has 'almost Third World access to the Internet': Netflix executive
- Canada joins Trans-Pacific Partnership trade bloc