SourceFed talks about texting/leetspeaks effects on literacy, the firing of an Arby's Frachises Manager after running from a knife wielding robber, upcomming movies, and siesmic experts convicted of manslaughter for not predicting a deadly earthquake in Italy.
Also the Libertarian Presidential Candidate Governor Gary Johnson talking about the Presidential Debates he was denied access to inspite of being on the ballot in 49 states. It runs about 80 minutes.
- GOP Continues Crusade to Keep Libertarians Off the Ballot
- Two Sponsors Pull Out From Debates Over Exclusion Of 2-Term Governor Gary Johnson
- THREE Sponsors Pull Out From Debates Over Exclusion Of 2-Term Governor Gary Johnson
- So who else is running for president?
- Another Prominent Libertarian Ditches Gary Johnson for Mitt Romney