The Real Bears is a blunt but morbidly humorous take on the seasonal Coka-Cola Bears and Penguins. As a sufferer of Type II Diabetes (luckily very controled with medication and diet) and walking around with a bonespur in the same foot at the Papa Bear it really hit home for me as the video got dark.
If you have a sore or injured foot that doesn't heel all the way, PLEASE, Diabetes or no, go to a doctor before you do permanant damage or worse or you may end up like the bear in this video.
- Scientists announce new treatment for type II diabetes
- New Study Reveals Why Some Bariatric Surgery Patients Go Into Diabetes Remission
- Breakthrough for new diabetes treatment
- Diabetes Symptoms & Causes
- Therapeutic targets to reduce cardiovascular disease in type II diabetes
- Diabetic Gourmet Magazine - Official Homepage - StumbleUpon