A carreer Ontario Provincial Police Officer speaks candidly about the stresses he had to deal with on the job and his Post Traumatic Stress Disorder he got from it. Taken from The Toronto Star's website TheStar.com.
Related articles, courtesy of Zemanta:
- Cheri DiNovo tables bill to help police and others with PTSD
- PTSD hurts families of police officers, too
- Officer who killed himself after tragic rescue attempt denied spot on police memorial
- Opinion: Screen Returning Military And Others At Risk For Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder: When It's Real, It's Real